We specialise in marketing econometric modelling so you can make better marketing decisions, prove your results, and continually improve them.
We’re true partners to our clients, helping them understand what we’re doing, how they can use it, and what to do next.
We keep our clients close – you’ll only ever work with our team of Partner level Econometricians with no juniors behind the scenes – as we like to look at all of your data from start to finish. It means we often spot and address issues early on, so you can be completely confident that the results we ultimately give you are the best possible.
We’re a bit modest and won’t say this to your face, but we are amongst the best at what we do. And we’re going to keep it that way.
Rigorous, thorough, brilliant. Welcome to MetaMetrics.
- Founded in 2010 by Tom Lloyd. Tom spent the first 20 years of his career working in insight and analytics in client companies, becoming European Analytics Director at Kraft and Global Analytics Lead at SABMiller.
- Combined a unique approach of data engineering and econometric modelling so our team can focus on what matters most to your business.
- Tom recruited modelling genius Sam and business expert cum econometrician Philip to join the team of Director level econometricians.
- Have worked with over 70 MetaMetric clients, saving them between £500k to £1m p.a. on their media spend and increasing ROI from between 10% to 20%
- Our clients include well-known brands such as Johnson & Johnson, Just Eat, UNISON, Zoopla, Innocent, Coca-Cola and UNICEF.
MetaMetrics is a tight team of highly experienced, expert econometricians. We’re passionate about the figures and getting them right for you – so we keep our business model easy to run so we can keep our focus on you.